SABAH Scholarship FUND
Make a Difference. your legacy. their opportunity.
SABAH Scholarship Fund aims to empower students with resources to successfully complete a higher education, by providing scholarships and support services to as many exceptional students from our community as possible.
To be eligible for SABAH scholarship you have to meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled or accepted at an undergraduate or graduate program at a higher education institution in United States.
- Legal status as US citizen, legal resident, or F1 international student visa.
- Proof of financial need.
- Completed Scholarship Fund application. (see below)
- Minimum 3.0 GPA at current or previous institution at the time of application for scholarship, and maintenance of minimum 3.0 GPA during the course of study.
- Final step might include an interview with SABAH, left at the discretion of SABAH’s Board of Trustees.
Please fill out the application in the form or link below. All correspondence pertaining to the scholarship will be done through email@example.com.
Form link: https://forms.gle/kreh1zagB9MTc1ZW9
SABAH is very grateful for your donation to this noble cause. Investing in education of youth is among the best ways to enact positive changes in our community and establish ourselves as an integral part of building a better future.
Investing in perpetual endowments (waqfs) is among the most profound ways to continue our legacy and positive impact even after we depart this world.
The Messenger of God ﷺ said:
“When a person dies, his deeds die with him, except for three: charitable endowments, beneficial knowledge, and righteous children who supplicate on his behalf.” (Muslim)
If you are interested in donating to SABAH’s Scholarship fund, please fill out a short Donor Form below. Payment options are listed here and at the end of the form.
Donation Payment Instructions
- 1. Zelle: please send your intended donation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2. Check: please send your check or bring in person to Sabah Center at 9920 W Grand Ave, Franklin Park, IL 60131.
- 3. Cash: please bring any cash donations in person to Sabah Center at 9920 W Grand Ave, Franklin Park, IL 60131.
- 4. Direct deposit: Routing no: 071000013, Account no: 966263402
Thank you again on your generous donation, and may God accept your good deeds and increase his bounties to you!